Issues

7/31/2008 04:58:00 PM 3 Comments »
So...I'm having issues with the layout. I changed it again, and now when I try to change it to a third-party html layout, an error code comes up. I am frustrated.

Update:
I think I've settled on this one. At least it got up okay, right? Whatever. I'm done playing with it for a while. It took up too much of my time because I was pretty much obsessed with it. ;-)
Peace Out,
Mom

3 comment/s:

Smirking Cat said...

Blogger is not user-friendly with changing layouts, especially to code from other sites. I changed my make-up blog to a template from Pyzam, and it took several tries to get that going.

Ginny said...

This happens to me all the time!

I have noticed if I put a new template in & then make a few changes, after 3 or 4 it stops working for a few days.

Can't stand it.

tagaccat said...

Very cool layout! Sorry the process caused you anguish. Glad it worked out!