Finally...

8/03/2008 09:39:00 PM 1 Comment »
I bought a Dell computer about a year ago. I am somewhat satisfied with my computer, but my battery started just freaking out right as my warranty is set to expire in two weeks. I decided to go with the tech support online option tonight when I got home from work. And to my utter surprise, they are sending me a new battery! Wow! I have been dealing with them with another issue for about a year now, and I pretty much hate them, so this is a nice surprise. Seriously. I hate them so much that when a rep calls my house, I tell them how much their company sucks and that "no, I don't want to renew my warranty because Dell is an awful company who doesn't deserve one more red cent of my hard earned money because you are all awful people who work for an awful company. I hate you all!!!!" But really, I', glad they were helpful this time and will be sending me a new battery in 2-3 working days.
Peace Out,
Mom

1 comment/s:

Smirking Cat said...

Certain companies are always very sorry if they call me, too! :)