First Day for Little Man

7/16/2008 09:40:00 PM 3 Comments »

Yesterday was his first day of Kinder, but the parents stayed all day. Today, he went all on his own. Wow. I didn't cry like I did when my oldest went to Kinder. Maybe I'm an old veteran now. I got this school seperation anxiety down. It wasn't until I was driving away in the minivan that I realized that the van was so very big and empty. And I also felt so silly talking to myself.
Peace Out,
Mom

3 comment/s:

Anonymous said...

Aww, he's so cute! I can't wait for school to start here (Aug 6) to get a little "Me" time.

Smirking Cat said...

He is adorable! He doesn't look terribly excited about school, or does he just not like getting his picture taken?

tagaccat said...

He's a handsome fella! But.. who wouldn't be with such cute parents? : ) And... love the coyness! I would hate to part with him myself!