The Purple Dog and the Missing Tooth

7/28/2008 07:47:00 PM 4 Comments »


On the weekends, I work for my sister at her dog grooming place downtown. Yesterday, we decided that my dog needed a makeover, so we jazzed her up a bit. Now, before I start getting hate mail...it is a temporary pet dye, intended for pet use and very safe. It will be gone in about two weeks. Don't worry. But really, doesn't she look pretty cool??? :-)

AND, last night, my little man lost his first tooth while eating an apple. We had been waiting for days for it to come out, so we are sooo excited! :-) Isn't he cute? Coincidentally, tomorrow is his very first school picture day. Awesome!

4 comment/s:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats on the first tooth! Did the tooth fairy visit?

The purple dog is cute in a freaky kinda way...lol. It reminds me of the "horse of a different color" in The Wizard of Oz. Do you remember that?

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

HAHA! My mom said that, too! When we walked in, she said "It's a dog of a different color!"

Smirking Cat said...

Well...if I were going to dye my cats...it would definitely be purple!

Well-heeled mom said...

What a cutie. My son is 6 with nary a loose tooth.