Summer

7/09/2008 10:48:00 AM 0 Comments »
The fair was pretty fun. My hubby and I took the little man over to ride a few rides in the kiddie area and then we looked at the exhibits and ate a few fattening things. The fair food is so effing good; it's ridiculous. I probably clogged a couple of arteries. We let the four big boys run amok in the ride area and checked on them periodically. It was pay-one-price day, which means you p;ay 30 bucks a piece and ride all of the rides. They had a great time. I figured that it was better to let them run around and ride than be subjected to watching them ride those ridiculously scary rides. :-)
Like I said in the last post, I knew that I would be picking up our little visiting friend on Monday. I did, and we still have him. I'm taking them to the beach in about 10 minutes. We also have an extra boy. So again, I have five boys. I must like to abuse myself. D informed me Monday morning that he's moving back here. He says that his dad hits him and his mom said that he could move back. I'm so glad that he's moving back, but I'm so sad that he has to volley between two bad choices. WTF??? His mom doesn't live in a very good part of town. I proposed to my husband that he stay with us Monday through Friday so that he can get a good, safe education. I don't think my husband wants to think about it. We are struggling with a huge mortgage and feeding these growing boys as it is. I just wish I could do more for him. I feel like it's my job. I don't know, maybe something will come to me.
Peace Out,
Mom

0 comment/s: