Baby

7/27/2008 10:11:00 PM 3 Comments »
I want one. I have reached that age where my biological clock is taking its final turn. I just want one more. My hubby does want one, but says that we can't afford it. Logically, I know he's right. We work hard enough. We are in a recession for God's sake. BUT, when we can afford it-because there will be a time when we can-we will be too old. Or my eggs will be too old.

There are babies everywhere! Everywhere I go they are just cooing at me, and willing me to make one to join them in their baby games. Yeah, I'm delirious.

I saw a woman on the plane with her newborn son, and she was staring down at him while he was staring up at her with that intense baby stare. That baby stare that says "You are it. You are the only person in the world that I love." Complete adoration. No, it's not that I need that. I have a whole lot of love coming at me, really. I just feel like I have more love to put out. Damn this biological clock ticking in my ear!

Peace Out,
Mom

3 comment/s:

Anonymous said...

Do it now while you still can. There's never a "good time." I so wish I could get pregnant. Infertility bites.

Well-heeled mom said...

I know how you feel. Sigh.

Fantastagirl said...

Sweetie this will be a little TMI - but here's a few things to know.
1.) there is never a good time.
2.) when you think you have all the time in the world, you don't. I'm 33 and am recovering from a hysterectomy. No more babies in this house.

Le sigh...