Fair

7/03/2008 09:36:00 PM 1 Comment »
I took five boys to the fair today. I'm so weary.

The boy who is visiting from Chicago will be staying with us at least through Saturday. When we called his mom this morning to ask her when she wanted him home, she said we could keep him until we got sick of him. I told her that we wouldn't get sick of him, but we would be dropping him off Saturday because I have to work this weekend. I will be picking him up again Monday morning because if I don't, she wil take him to daycare. It makes me sad for him, but I'm glad to have him. He's pretty awesome.
Peace Out,
Mom

1 comment/s:

Smirking Cat said...

So how was the fair? Does he simply not get along with his mother? I know someone who keeps all the kids in daycare, even during summer and holidays and times you would think she would want to spend time with them. Odd. To each their own, but I don't understand it.