Owies

8/26/2008 09:12:00 AM 2 Comments »
Last week, I had horrible abdominal pain (mostly on the right side) and was out of action for a couple of days. I am thinking that it was an ovarian cyst. I had one many years ago, and the pain was reminiscent of that incident, and it subsided over time, which is a sign of a cyst. We don't have insurance right now, (don't worry-we're working on it)so I was unable to go to the doc. Also, my period was a bit late and my mind began to wander to pregnancy hopes. As I've mentioned before, my biological clock is ticking loudly in my ear, and I really do want another baby. I know that it's not a good time, and that we work a lot already, but that doesn't stop the yearning. I actually started to feel pregnant, and I was really happy. Then yesterday, my late period started. My husband was happy. And I cried.
Peace Out,
Mom

2 comment/s:

Away2me (Deanna) said...

I'm sorry. That mixed emotion stuff just really sucks. It is so hard to want and not be able to obtain.

Fantastagirl said...

Its so hard to want, and then not have it happen.

hugs...