My honey

6/04/2007 04:05:00 PM 2 Comments »
Our anniversary was yesterday, and we had a great weekend celebration!!! We got a hotel room overlooking beautiful San Diego Bay and had dinner at Seaport Village. This last year has been a test of our marriage, and it seems as if we came out of it stronger than ever. We had such a great time together and I feel like we really connected again. I think it's important to get back to that place every once in a while...The place where you remember why you got married in the first place. We got married because he's awesome! He's such a great father, a wonderful provider, he's my very best friend, and he rocks in the sack!;-) So, I can't wait to see what the next 50 years has in store for us. It is such a great roller coaster ride, and I'm so happy that I bought the tickets to the theme park!!! Happy Anniversary, honey. You make my life interesting and a lot more fun!!
Peace Out,
Mom

2 comment/s:

Beth said...

Congrats!

When I find my darling prince I am going to stay stuff like that. Until then, I will talk about my my daring prince.

I don't believe in prefect people, but I do believe in nobility. That is what I am looking for.

Well-heeled mom said...

Congratulations!

Yes, we all need a little "us" time.