I Missed Gay Pride Day

6/25/2007 07:18:00 PM 1 Comment »

I hope one day that everyone will be able to marry whomever they want, regardless of their gender, and no one will give a damn. The definition of family should just be a group of people who come together in love. I'm weary of right-wing conservatives imposing their beliefs on the masses.

So, although I am not gay, I support everyone's right to love, get married and create a family. Happy Pride Day Everyone! Write to your Congressmen and tell them your beliefs!! Right Now.

“Heterosexuality is not normal, it's just common” - Dorothy Parker

Peace Out,

Mom

1 comment/s:

Beth said...

I think that it is noteable how much this is an American topic. Most countries (and cultures) are either all for it or all against it.

I think everyone should have political rights even if morals are a question. We wouldn't stop a drunkern from having his rights.... (that is just an example). The bottom lines is everyone's rights should go as far as they do not limit another's rights. Someone has the right to believe that homosexuality is prevertion of the orginal plan for humanity, but they shouldn't have the right to cut that person from their rights as a human being.

My good friend is gay and he is currently having trouble finding a job. he is a trained teacher but....