Nice Quote

6/12/2007 11:09:00 AM 4 Comments »
"Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo."
- H. G. Wells (1866-1946)

Peace Out,
Mom

4 comment/s:

tagaccat said...

Hi! Just wanna thank you for your comment on my blog. From the few things i've read on yours, you seem an interesting person yourself! I love quotes and this one is certainly thought-provoking.

Well-heeled mom said...

I love this!

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

Thanks!!;-)

tagaccat said...

Of course you can put a link to my blog... R U kidding? That's the most flattering request! [Besides, my URL is really public domain : ) ] Add away! Oh and BTW i wonder which songs i mentioned on my blog you found "awesome"... What you said about connecting with someone or something - That's exactly my philosophy. It doesn't take much to be happy if you happen to be attuned at that moment.