Rosie

5/25/2007 10:42:00 PM 1 Comment »
I don't often blog about things that are happening on TV, but I just can't bear it. It makes me so sad. I hate this administration. I hate this war. It breaks my heart that so many have to die. I want our troops to come home. I am a Navy brat, and I am very proud of that. I love this country, and I support our troops 100 percent. That doesn't mean that I have to support the war or our president. If the war was being fought on our own soil, people would be singing a different tune. It broke my heart to watch the View on wednesday. Not because I couldn't stand to listen to them fight, but because Eliz. just wasn't listening. It was about friendship, and she just couldn't understand. I saw the hurt on Rosie's face and it made me sad. I'm even more sad that she has decided to leave early. People suck.
Peace Out,
Mom

1 comment/s:

Beth said...

I hear you sista.

I agree with you completely. To add to your sorrow it has even invaded much of international news too. I stop watching the news here in Belize because it is either about the US war in the Middle East or bad politcs here....

Let's spent time discussing this whole Chavez thing. His he right to do that?