He's Such a Big Boy

6/24/2007 10:43:00 AM 4 Comments »



My little man is getting so big! Today is his fourth birthday!! When he was born, he was only six pounds, six ounces. After two months of nursing, he weighed 15 pounds! In the picture on the top, he was only four months old! And now, for the past year or so, he has been a pound an inch. So now, he's 42 inches and 42 pounds. Time is going by so fast. He is getting big and rough and smart. He wants to read and play outside and do all the big boy things his brothers do. I remember cradling him and kissing his fat little cheeks while he was bundled in his blankie. I remember making coffee at the business while he was nestled in his snugglie on my chest. I also remember that his cry was the fiercest of my boys' cries. He had this way of hitting some inner nerve in my head with that cry. That may be why he is so spoiled. When he cried, everyone rushed to give him whatever he wanted, just to stop the shrieking! Happy birthday, my little man. I love you so very much, and you make me so very happy.
Peace Out,
Mom

4 comment/s:

Well-heeled mom said...

What a cutie!

Beth said...

I am so glad for you!

One of my best friends is four and he is such an engaging little man! They are cute and helpful at this age!

tagaccat said...

He is a handsome dude : ) With a charming smile

tagaccat said...

Hi NSNM,

Thanks for all the positive feedback! It means so much! I feel sorta self-conscious since you don't moderate comments before posting, but would you like to email outside of Blogger? Would love to chat with you! If you leave an addy via a comment on my blog i won't post it and we can go from there. Thank you once again!

v.