End of the Soccer Season...

6/09/2007 01:26:00 PM 0 Comments »

Oh, the soccer season is over. They had their playoff game today. They were tied for first place, but after a very exciting game, they lost. No worries, they played really well and my boy is getting bettter every week. The next season doesn't start for a whole year, so we are thinking about putting him in AYSO. I liked this league because they weren't overly competitive and it was a lot of fun. Maybe next year, I'll coach. I may have gotten bitten by the soccer bug!;-) His dad was so excited and kept running down the field coaching him on. It was so cute! I think he wanted to jump onto the field to help him out! Anyway, our boy took it really well and is ready to play another season.
Next month, football season starts for our oldest. I can't wait to see how that turns out. I'm letting him start in eighth grade because he wants to play in high school, but I think he needs an early start. His dad is really excited about football because he played in high school. To be honest, I'm a little nervous. We'll see!
Peace Out,
Mom

0 comment/s: