Joining the Liars Club...

8/05/2005 10:00:00 AM 2 Comments »
Okay, after reading one of my favorite blogs(Click on the link to take you there), I have decided to create my own list of "Guess the lie" So, I will list five facts about myself, and one will be a total lie...guess which one!
1. I have seen Wizard of Oz over 150 times. I can sing every song and talk along with the characters the entire length of the movie. I'm great fun when it comes on TV and there is a room full of people.
2. I met George Lucas, Whoopie Goldberg, Ted Danson, Woody Harrelson, John Ritter, Sally Field, and many more. I also hyperventelated because I am very easily star-struck.
3. For a week when I was lashing out at my parents and hanging out with the "wrong crowd", I slept in vacant houses on the floor.
4. I have a "secret stash" of money hidden away just in case things don't go well with NH.
5. While we were in high school, my best friend and I ran into Mario Lopez in Tijuana, Mexico in a club. He was wearing full make-up, and it was obvious!

Okay friends, lets see if you can guess the lie! I'm really curious to find out what ya'll think!!!!
Peace Out,
Mom

2 comment/s:

Cat said...

Okaaaaaaaaay, let's see here... #1 seems reasonable (it's a very quotable movie! I do an AWESOME Lollipop Guild impression!), #3 seems like an angsty teen thing to do, and I totally believe Mario Lopez would be wearing make-up in in a Tijuana club, so that leaves #'s 2 and 4...

I pick 4! Because I can't imagine having a secret stash of money ANYWHERE.

Bloggy said...

I'm thinking #4 is true, and that makes me giggle. What a thing to say, anyway. I guess NH ain't reading this.

And I agree with cat about #1.

I'm saying it's the Mario Lopez thing because who would recognize him?

Sorry I was rude in my earlier post. I feel bad now.