date night....

8/20/2005 12:39:00 PM 0 Comments »
I asked my mom to babysit. She said she would if I would pick her up at work yesterday. So, I did. It turned into a huge ordeal, there was traffic, I had all three kids with me, she wanted to buy them milkshakes, I had to go to the coffee company to get smoothie mixes for NH's business, etc... So it ended up taking three hours! So she calls me today and says that she forgot that she promised her friend that she and my dad would go over for dinner. She says she won't be home until 7, which really means 8. Okay, fine, we'll just have a late night out. Well, NH says he has to work tomorrow and its too late to go out. Are we really that old? Is HE really that old? I want time alone with my husband, outside of this house!!!!! Dammit!
Peace Out,
Mom

0 comment/s: