Stepping Out of the Box...

8/06/2005 10:02:00 AM 6 Comments »
Okay, I have decided that I am going to start a wedding planning business. I loved planning my wedding, and I think I did a damn fine job! So, because of my anal, attention to detail organizational skills, I think this is a perfect job for me. AND, while working at the sweat shop, I am secretely going to solicit business. You know, cuz all those brides coming in need HELP! So, here I am! I'm going to start out not charging much, until I get a good portfolio going, and then just keep going from there! Right now, I'm working on a business name, and then I'm going to try and register the business name this week. And then business cards and a webpage. OOOH, I need to find someone to do the webpage!!!! Okay, I'm getting even more excited!
Peace Out,
Mom

6 comment/s:

Bloggy said...

What does it mean, that you are "goig" to start a business? Is this some sort of mom thing?

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

What are you talking about, you raving old man????? I'm really starting to worry....

Bloggy said...

Ah, I see.

Nice revision.

By the way, new installment of Ivan, and I want to talk to you about work.

Tell Jenn to give you my cell number, please.

Bloggy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Okay, Notsonormalmom....you have to stop opening each entry with, "okay". ; )

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

and you are....? The grammar police?