stuff

8/19/2005 01:08:00 PM 3 Comments »
My little guy is busy. He is really starting to talk and I love it! He is so damn cute. We also got him his first big boy bed, which is just a little toddler bed, but he moves around a lot while he sleeps. Before, in the crib, he couldn't roll out because he was encased in a cage, but now, he rolls right out. We woke up this morning with him lying between us in our bed. No idea how he got there! I just spent months getting him out of our bed! There is no way I want this to continue. Would locking him in his room be heartless and cruel?;) Anyhoo, life seems to not be slowing down. It seems like I always have something to do, and when I don't, I am exhausted and I just want to sit down. My big boys are making me crazy. The oldest has a sharp wit and a sarcastic attitude that makes me want to choke him. I don't, of course, but the urge is there. I swear, I want to apoligize to my mom for all the times I yelled, "All right, GEEZ!!!" at her. Of course, it is accompanied by an eye roll. My middle son moves as slow as molasses. Really. He is so smart, but he is a little space cadet! I love his imagination, but it really shouldn't take three hours to do homework. Thank God my mom is taking the kiddos tomorrow night so that NH and I can go somewhere and look at each other for a while. I hope we don't spend the whole time talking about kids and work.
Peace Out,
Mom

3 comment/s:

Bloggy said...

Okay, I suggest you strap him down. Leather straps? Or get one of those low voltage fences people put in their yards to stop dogs from wandering.

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

OMG...My NH and I were discussing the low voltage fence. Strange that you should mention that!

Bloggy said...

Really? Wow! I meant for the kid, though.