today...

8/22/2005 07:08:00 PM 4 Comments »
I was getting revved up to run my errands and be available to my NHs business when his cousin called and wanted me to watch his youngest daughter, who is 3. I said yes, but I was really nervous because she is a little spoiled and has serious separation issues. He dropped her off, and she was so much fun! We walked around the campus and she was so entertaining! My little guy and CD(cousin's daughter) were running around together and when they thought something was funny, they would look at each other and laugh while covering their mouths. OMG, they were so cute! It was such a different experience to be around a little girl, she was so cute and dainty! I want one!!!!! Maybe I can just borrow her from time to time....
Peace Out,
Mom

4 comment/s:

Cat said...

Oooooh, borrowing is good! I am all for BORROWING...

Seriously, my oldest (boy) keeps asking me when I'm going to give him a brother. He feels outnumbered, apparently.

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

Little does he know that its actually YOU that are outnumbered!

Unknown said...

Hee! I may have to add you to my list, darlin. I don't have time right now to go back and read your archives, but I will, oh yes I will!

You want to borrow a little girl? I have two -- one is 7, and the other is 3. I'd like to recommend the three year old... ;)

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

ooooh, they would probably be lots of fun! My older boys won't comb my hair. That has to be one of the top 10 reasons I wanted a girl. Ooooh, I smell a blog topic...