yeah! date night!

8/21/2005 11:04:00 AM 1 Comment »
Yeah! We went out! We went to dinner, and out for a car ride and coffee. Its nice to just be alone. We didn't talk about the kids much, we mostly talked about what we want to do with our life together and what business opportunities are open to us. We both want to get away and be on our own. (Not away from each other, away from business partners, managers, etc...) My NH is so talented and I can't wait until his business takes off. I can't wait until we get away from his loser business partner! Anyway, life is good. The boys are playing outside, the house is quiet, and I slept in today. YEAH! College starts again tomorrow, I am taking a couple online classes so I can keep trucking along! One day, I will finish all of it!
Peace Out,
Mom

1 comment/s:

Anonymous said...

I TOLD YOU I would babysit! Have a little faith in your mom, girl!