Life

1/31/2009 04:09:00 PM 0 Comments »
I decided to post a list that I did on Facebook...It covers some stuff...;-)

Twenty-five Random Things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.


1. I work really hard.

2. I don't make a lot of money for working really hard.

3. My kids and my husband make working this hard so freaking worth it.

4. The reason why I dress up and never wear sweats or comfy clothing is because I think I'm ugly. The paint and the polish is all to make me feel a little better about myself and hide the ugly a bit when I leave the house.

5. I have a ridiculous addiction to coffee.

6. Sometimes at the college, I feel really stupid, especially when I'm surrounded by these fantastically educated individuals.

7. I don't like when a certain someone at the college refers to my knowledge as "tribal knowledge," implying that I'm not educated.

8. I don't have any patience for stupidity.

9. My most heartfelt wish is that my mortgage would magically be paid off and I could spend more time with my family...and my husband could spend more time with us, too.

10. I wish that we had more money and more space so that I could have another baby...just one more, I swear!

11. I am secretly afraid that I will never finish my education and that I'll never be the teacher that is inside me, yearning to get out.

12. I'm not really afraid of anything conventional...spiders, heights, small spaces, etc... I'm afraid of failure.

13. I'm hoping that I can find the energy to get off of my ass and onto the treadmill or outside for a walk.

14. When I was younger, I wanted to have 12 kids and drive around in a school bus with all of them in the back.

15. In kindergarten, I pulled my parents over on "Back to School Night" to pat the afro'd head of a little black boy in my class. I told them "touch his hair, he doesn't mind." And my parents looked up into the face of his father-a 7-foot tall unhappy black man. Does that explain anything???

16. I used to be a weak girl. I wept over any little thing. Then, my spirit was broken by a mean man and it resulted in me having a hard shell. I'm okay with it because I do allow people in...and when you're in, it's all good...;-)

17. I'll never regret my first marriage. I have two awesome boys as a result of that relationship. I got the best pieces of him.

18. We are going before the judge next month so the boys will oficially be my hubby's sons. It seems like they've always been his sons, but having the name attached will be like icing.;-)

19. If I want something, I let people know. I also will go out and get it. I'm pretty determined and a bit competitive.

20. In another life, I would like to be a painter/sculptor, a cake artist, a pianist, an interior designer, an anthropologist, an architect, a lawyer, and/or a farmer.

21. I worry. I worry so much that I drink Pepto Bismol to calm my stomach. I get myself so worked up that I want to throw up and/or cry.

22. I want to write a book. I always come up with ideas, but I lack creativity and sustainability.

23. I love camping.

24. If I could be any movie character, I would be either Baby from Dirty Dancing or Jean Grey from X-Men.

25. I love my family and my friends. I wish that I had more time to spend loving them.


Consider yourself tagged!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace Out,
Mom

0 comment/s: