Random Thoughts on a Slow Monday...

7/16/2007 06:27:00 PM 0 Comments »
So, I am here at work and it is very, very slow...It is a beautiful day outside, and I'm really longing to go out and enjoy it, but I won't be out of here until 8. Then, it's time to get the kiddos ready for school tomorrow. I don't know why I am so happy for them to return. Looking back, I'm always shocked that I am happy they are returning to school, but I don't really know why. This time, they were bickering with each other in the end. Also, middle son has taken to arguing with little man. It's really ridiculous considering they're seven years apart!
Last week, My hubby and I went out on a little date. We dropped the kids off at G-parents and went to the batting cages. Now, I haven't been to the batting cages in eons, so I forgot all the rules. Number one rule being: Take off your wedding ring before you proceed to bat. I was rewarded with a nice blood blister on my left hand. Yeah, gross.
AND, in the process of carrying the treadmill upstairs, I dropped it on my foot. This getting healthy things sucks. Or is it getting old that sucks? Whatever.
Peace Out,
Mom

0 comment/s: