I Feel Like a Death Eater

7/11/2007 10:15:00 AM 0 Comments »





I went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter last night, and boy am I tired. The little man did not want to sleep in this morning, so I am running on empty and I look like a zombie! :-) HP5 was really fantastic. I think it is one of the best HP movies yet. Of course, just like the rest of them, there are parts left out that I thought were important, but hey, what do I know?!? I'm really getting too old for staying up late and getting up early, you know?


Anyway, I took the two big boys, and my mom and sister went, too. The line was wrapped around the entire theater an hour and a half before the movie started. I had a friend who went to a different theater's showing and she had been there for four hours! I was really hoping for more costumes, but alas, there weren't too many nerds out last night! I proudly wore my "Dumbledore's Army" shirt, as did my sister. I love it!


I am now re-reading the sixth book, so that I will be prepared when the next book comes out next week. I swear, if she kills off Harry, I am going to organize a mass "book-sending-back-party!" I don't know if I'm ready for it all to end...


Peace Out,


Mom

0 comment/s: