I Can't Believe I Did It...

7/19/2007 01:20:00 PM 0 Comments »

(Don't worry, I'm not posting any spoilers here. After all, I am a true fan...)
I looked at spoilers a couple of weeks ago that were obvious fakes. I found them amusing, really. People are so hungry to find out how it all ends, you know...I guess I was just curious to find out other people's theories. So Tuesday, I happened upon a new "leak" and read it... Kept reading...Scrolled down a bit...And there it was, actual pictures of the new book. I was reading what happens in the new book!!! Son of a b*!! I found out later that some internet company had "accidentally" sent out pre-ordered copies early. And these people posted them all over the internet. It serves me right for being so GD curious! I'm still excited about the midnight release of the new book. Really, I am. I'm just a little sad that I know how it all ends. I should have been patient. *Sigh*
Peace Out,
Mom

0 comment/s: