So many changes...

3/28/2007 11:15:00 AM 3 Comments »
I know that I posted not too long ago that I like change, but it seems that it is now biting me in the butt!! My husband has decided to separate from his business partner (He is a real big a-hole), and we are now faced with what this is going to do to our family. He hasn't decided what he's going to do yet. It may be a new business, or it may be that he goes back to working 9 to 5. The thing about the business is that it has always allowed for flexibility in our schedules. We don't have our kids in daycare, and we are both able to work productively while I continue my education. So I am facing the decision of whether or not to put my little man in daycare. I know millions of parents do it, and kids all over the world are just fine with it, but I really like being the source of my child's formative education and moral values. It's all so up in the air now, and I know it will work out...but for now, it's causing me to feel a bit nervous. We'll see!

On a different note, my sister in law is coming to stay with my husband and children while I am away in Houston. I have mixed feelings about this. She is obviously coming specifically at that time so that she doesn't have to see me (her plane gets in an hour after mine leaves) and leaving before I get back to stay with cousins, before she goes back to NJ. She doesn't have any kids and is pretty set in her ways. Okay...she's pretty mean. I'm the nice fun momma who balances everything out around here, so I'm concerned about my kids being subjected to a drill sergeant for four days. Argh!!! Not to mention, I don't like the fact that another woman is coming into my house and touching my stuff. Plus, she'll probably have a whole lot of opinions about how our house is set up. I'm still trying to think of something that I could leave laying around that will annoy her. If you have any ideas, let me know!
Peace Out,
Mom

3 comment/s:

Well-heeled mom said...

Got any sex toys?



Just kidding.

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

Already thought of that, but I think I just want to annoy her, not give her anything to rumor about!!!
Thanks for the suggestion, though!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Q-Tips in the trash cans!!!
Love you!