Snow Day

3/02/2007 12:48:00 PM 1 Comment »

100_2405
Originally uploaded by not-so-normal-mom.
This was our day at Mount Laguna. We had to drive quite a bit to find a patch of snow to play in! I feel bad when I watch the news because I know there are many places across the country that are having bad weather, and we are complaining about a little rain every once in a while. If you'll notice in the picture, my husband was wearing shorts!!! Anyway, we had a great time sledding. The little man giggled the whole time he was sledding down the hill. It was great! After we were done, we went to the local mountain town that is famous for its apples and had caramel apples with candied walnuts. Delicious! Anyway...I don't miss the snow. i like our sunny San Diego weather!!!!
Peace Out,
Mom

1 comment/s:

Well-heeled mom said...

What a great picture! I really don't mind the snow when there is sunshine and blue skies with it, which happens often where we live. This time of the year I do begin to get tired of it, though.