Happy Saint Pats

3/17/2007 01:32:00 PM 1 Comment »

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!! Everything is so busy here that I'm not quite sure what the heck I'm doing these days. I've picked up another class, work is hectic, and the boys have their own activities. My oldest is already out of school for his extended Spring Break and has been accompanying us to different activities. He sat in on my Brit Lit class on Thursday, which I'm really happy about. He got to see a different side to education. It was really fun for him and he said that he enjoyed it! He also went to volunteer at the big cat sanctuary with my sister, so he was able to see some really cool animals on the ranch. Tuesday is his "Super Secret Surprise Birthday Party Extravaganza". I'm not going to divulge any further details, but it is oh-so-awesome! Next Monday, the boys are going with my mom and sister to Disney's California Adventure. I know that will be fun! Anyway, this Spring Break promises to be full of good times!!!
Peace Out,
Mom

1 comment/s:

Charlotte in Pa said...

Wow! Sounds like you're all very busy. I wish I was going to anything Disney! Lucky kids. :-)