Dear God, I'm the mother of a teenager!

3/22/2007 09:21:00 PM 2 Comments »

So, here is the Super Surprise Birthday Party Extravaganza. I took my oldest, who is now 13, and four of his friends to Six Flags Magic Mountain. It was so much fun!!! It was kinda drizzly, and a weekday, so there wasn't really anyone there! We were able to walk onto most of the rides, and the kids were great!!! I have stories to tell about the day, but I have to skee-daddle. There will be more pictures to follow. I especially liked this one because (my son is next to Wonder Woman) all day, his friend (the third one from the left) kept telling my son, "dude, Wonder Woman was all up on you!" OMG! I thought I was gonna pee my pants!!! Teenage boys are so much fun. WOW-This is going to be interesting.

2 comment/s:

Well-heeled mom said...

Congrats, mom! Next thing you know, he'll be driving!

dot said...

I have one of those. A teenager. Ugh!

I was hoping you were Wonder Woman.