I'm mad.

2/17/2007 02:45:00 PM 2 Comments »

I'm not having a good day. Sometimes I just want to go back and do a big do-over. I want to travel and not care so much about money. I wanted to change the world. Big time. Not just little baby steps-changing the world around me kind of thing. I wanted to really change the world. It's not really working out that way. I'm working a lot, and I haven't gotten to where I want to be yet. I feel like I do a lot of things impulsively, and I'm willing to uproot and try something new, but my husband is always leery of making that jump. I believe that it will work out...My husband wants proof. It's time for a change; I'm just not sure what that change is going to be yet.
Peace Out,
Mom

2 comment/s:

Anonymous said...

We should switch spouses. I am the I want proof person and my husband is the it will all work out person. Opposites attract!

Karen
Stiletto

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

I guess!!! We're opposites where money is concerned, also! I would probably spend it all if I could, but he's a saver and a planner!