Happy Valentines Day!

2/14/2007 08:35:00 PM 0 Comments »

This picture is for my sweetie. Our coffee business keeps us going, and the coffee keeps me moving through my days. When I ran into my husband (who was not my husband at the time) again after not seeing him for many years, he was working at the coffee shop that he now owns...So,I always associate coffee and love! I am a true romantic at heart, and I really do believe in happily ever after! Even though someone/something evil always gets in your way at some point, it all works out in the end! (Hey-it happens in fairy tales! Think Malificent here.) My husband is great. He may not be as much of a romantic as I wish he was, but he takes care of us. He loves me, and he shows it just about every day in our life together. I am happy. It may not be that "on fire" passion that once kept us going, but it has settled into a raging simmer. I like it that way. Sometimes it does fire up, and I like that, too! He's my love, and I adore him. I am so happy to be spending another Valentines day with him. So-I hope all of you had a great Valentines Day. I'm going to go and kiss my husband.
Peace Out,
Mom

0 comment/s: