Oh Wow, This Technology is Good Stuff...

8/21/2007 12:05:00 AM 0 Comments »
I got my new D.ell computer in the mail today. No, I did not go the M.ac route. I found what I needed in this inexpensive laptop and I am very pleased. I don't need it for anything fancy; I just need it for school and work. I finally figured out how to get it hooked up to our wireless Internet. My husband thought he was being safe when he set up our wireless Internet service at home with a password he could never, ever remember. Cute. It took me forever to figure out how to access our stuff!!! Getting older does some interesting things to your memory. Anyway, even though I have many jobs, a few classes, and some ornery boys, I'm hoping this will help me out some. Tomorrow, I will post about my little man's first day of day care. I almost threw up...really.
Peace Out,
Mom

0 comment/s: