He amazes me every day

5/15/2007 09:38:00 AM 0 Comments »

My big boy. I can't believe that he is 13. I can't believe that I'm the mother of a 13-year-old. I look at him and remember holding him for the first time. I really do remember it like it was yesterday. I used to hear mothers say things like that and just think how crazy they were. Now I know. He is everything I wanted. When he was born, everything that I ever wanted and dreamed for was transferred right over to him. I want him to dream big. He is so very handsome and charming. He is also so smart if he could stop looking at girls long enough to look at a book! One day, he'll know everything that I did to make sure he had the best chance possible. Everything that I am doing is all for him and his two brothers. They are the reason I aspire to greater things. It is an interesting time in your life when you realize that you've stopped trying to make your parents proud, and you are just hoping that you can make your children proud.
Peace Out,
Mom

0 comment/s: