Okay now....

7/07/2005 12:38:00 PM 1 Comment »
We're not going to move. I don't really know how to feel about this. I'm happy, in a way, because I love San Diego. It is GORGEOUS here, and there is so much to do and it is a perfectly diverse environment to raise a family, but I wanted a house, dammit! I wanted a dog and another baby, maybe! I can cope, really. Life is good here. The boys go back to school in less than two weeks, so its time for me to get in back-to-school mode. You know, school clothes buying, new shoes, haircuts! And since we're not moving, I need to get them into some activities to keep them busy.
Okay, random thoughts....
1. I love Sesame Street. I was raised on it, my kids are being raised on it, my little Bubba loves it!!! But WTF! What's this I hear about them changing Cookie Monster?????? Into carrot monster or something??? If your kids are fat, I promise, its not because cookie monster likes to eat cookies!!! Stupid!
2. Tom Cruise. I think he has a valid point with the over medicated society thing. BUT...he came off as a nut job, rude, inerrupting, Scientology freak. He sounded extremely mean spirited, and that is NOT COOL!
3. Cussing kids. There is nothing worse than hearing an eleven or twelve year old cute, babyfaced kid, say mother *!$ker! I swear, I want to take them aside, spank them, and put soap in their mouths! (well, someone should!)
4. Gay rights. I am obviously not gay. BUT, I do have a lot of opinions on the subject. One of my very best friends is gay and I love him and his boyfriend. I think they should be allowed to get married and share the same joy that we do. This is America, after all. What is George afraid of? By the way, Rock on Spain for making it legal, and Rock on to Canada, too. It will be legal there by the end of July!
Okay, I am done ranting for now. I feel a little better.
By the way, Vegas was pretty fun! It was damn hot(108), even at night(90)! We had a good time, though! I'll post pics!
Peace out,
Mom

1 comment/s:

Weetzie said...

Hey NSNM, found you via Cat's blog. Just thought I'd pop in and say HI! We have alot of common interests so I will probly be back to check out more of your site! =)