Argh!!!!!

7/12/2005 02:37:00 PM 0 Comments »
I have decided that it is time for men to change their names when they get married. I don't know how it is in other places around the U.S., but here in beautiful San Diego, it takes FOREVER to be seen at the Social Security Office and the DMV. There is a large number of people who immigrate to our country and reside in southern California. I think they were all at the Social Security office this morning. I thought to myself "Self, I have an appointment at the DMV at 9:45, surely if I get to the SS office at 8:45, I will make that appt." NOT!!!! I was there until 11:15! Good God!!! So, I had to reschedule my appt at the DMV. ARGH! Just a simple name change. Right. So, I have started to speak in a strange pirate language to alleviate my stress and frustration. ARGH!
Peace Out,
Mom

0 comment/s: