Oh 'Arry!

7/19/2005 10:50:00 AM 3 Comments »
I am taking a break from reading to let everyone know that I am scared to finish this book. I have heard that someone dies and it is so very sad! I'm actually reading this one much slower than I read any other. I'm afraid. Oh, it's so silly!
I have in-laws coming in starting tonight. I am not as happy as I ought to be. I am in a wedding on Saturday. Once again, my NH and I will be walking down the aisle together, this time as attendants. I'll post pics.
The big boys are back in school today, and I couldn't be happier! They both got great teachers, and I am tickled pink!!!!!!!
One of my best friends is mad at me because I stated the obvious to him and he got his feathers all ruffled up. I'm giving him a few days to calm down before I call. Believe me, I am not sorry. But, I will call him. He'll get over it.
Peace Out,
Mom

3 comment/s:

Anonymous said...

Don't be afraid of the ending! Everything happens for a reason. When your done you can call and we'll talk about it! I finished it a few days ago.

Robyn~

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the book ending! IT's not that bad. Everything has to happen for a reason. When you finish, I'll be happy to chat about it. I finished it on Sunday Night.

Klthewriter said...

If you went that far,, be brave and go with it,,
I hope all is well with you and Jay,, My lady and I feel on some rough times, so that is why you haven't heard from in a little while,, I need your info again,, Address, number, everything,, I hope is good with you and the Hubby,, I am so proud of you two,, I'll talk to you soon.. Take Care,,
KL