So I Did It

1/23/2008 07:59:00 PM 3 Comments »

I applied to SDSU. Hopefully, I will be starting in the Fall when my little man begins Kindergarten. I only need 33 units to get my BA, and it should only take me three semesters if I go full time. I hope I can pull it off. I've been waiting a long time for this. I'm really nervous about making this jump at this age. I know a lot of people do it, but it's a little unnerving. It's about effing time; that's all I'm saying.

Peace Out, Mom

3 comment/s:

Bloggy said...

You'll do it and be great.

Anonymous said...

Erik D. is so PROUD of you. Not that you need his approval, but just thought you would like to know!

Erik Davis said...

Hey, I wanted to be an Aztec. Aztecs are cool. Instead, I'm a stupid turtle wearing a cape. How intimidating is that?