Group Work

1/30/2008 06:42:00 PM 2 Comments »
It sucks. The problem with taking a morning class at a JC is that all of the people in the class are young. In my Spanish class, which is the third semester and a little difficult for me, we are required to do a skit that is part of our test score. We are supposed to write it up together, memorize it, and present it to the class. We were only given-total-about 10 minutes to work on it in class, and the rest should have been done via email. My group mates, who are both about 18 or 19, and I , decided to break up the work and communicate via email to finish the project. It is due tomorrow and after sending out numerous emails, I still haven't received the rest of my groups' work. It's due tomorrow morning at 9am. It is now 7pm. This is gonna suck.
Peace Out,
Mom


update: It is now 9:30, and I still haven't heard from them...
update 2:It is now 6:30am and I never heard from them...
update 3:The girl tossed me her part on a piece of paper 10 minutes after the class started and said that her email must have screwed up her replies because she was sure she sent it. Are you effing kidding me????

2 comment/s:

tagaccat said...

I so relate! I hated the second round in college! I felt SO old and outta place. Everyone said "hella". & OMG of course the kidz have yet to learn responsibilities! I totally stressed on group projects and resented teamwork!

Well-heeled mom said...

I don't stop by for a bit and here you are posting like crazy!

I have to admit, this is one of the reasons I am reluctant to return to college.