Football!

9/10/2007 02:11:00 PM 1 Comment »
My Oldest started football practice in July. Saturday was his first game, and to be honest, I was a little nervous. He played receiver, and although the ball was never passed to him, he was still involved in much of the game. I noticed that my mom was turning his head when it even looked like he was going to be involved in a tackle. I was trying to be brave and supportive, but GEEZ! I would much rather he play the piano or something. He's really very good at it, and he looks so handsome in his football gear. I'm just being silly, really. They lost the first game, which was hard on them since they had won all of their scrimmages, but it was good to get that first game under his belt. I'll post pictures later...I'm at work now without the camera!
Peace Out,
Mom

1 comment/s:

Well-heeled mom said...

Many people have asked me how I'll handle it when The Boy is involved in his first hockey scuffle during a game. My reply? With a flask!!!! Ha.