fishing day

4/02/2006 10:39:00 PM 2 Comments »

fishing with dad
Originally uploaded by not-so-normal-mom.
Just a sample of the new pictures that I added to the Flickr thingy on the right. We went fishing last week with our friends and we caught the jackpot fish! It was a pretty big Salmon Grouper!! We had a great time and only two of our ten-person party got sick. Not too bad. Everyone got a chance to reel in a fish except for my lovely friend who was doing her duty to watch over her children. She helped them reel them in, but never caught one on her own. Maybe next time! I love this picture of my NH and my MS. They look adorable!

2 comment/s:

Well-heeled mom said...

I am SO looking forward to days that are nice enough to go fishing without an ice house!

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

Move to sunny san diego!!! We go fishing all year long without an ice house...Actually, I don't think the boys have ever seen any body of water frozen over.