Crazy, Crazy, Crazy...

4/24/2006 11:43:00 AM 2 Comments »
Am I about to win the Mother of the Year Award or what???? I have a mountain of essays to write, and a presentation to get together for work, and I am spending countless hours staring at the computer and neglecting my little Bubba. So, he is alternating between Dora the Explorer and playing cars(which he loves). I sing to him and get up every once in a while to kiss and hug him, but I know that's not enough. I've decided I'm going to really buckle down and do all this work when I don't want to, so I can get it done soon and focus on other things. I think I am focusing on so many other things and not really concentrating...so, that's what I'm going to work on!!!!! Argh!!!! I should just take my own advice and not watch Medium tonight, or read that really good novel that I like....I should just focus on boring old American History and get these essays done!!! Also, my birthday is this Saturday and we're trying to buy a house, so I have a little stress build-up, ya know?????? Back to work...
Peace Out, Mom
BTW....I got Bubba to say "peace out", but he says, "A-peace out":-)

2 comment/s:

Kim Strahan said...

I love getting my kids to repeat things. I get moo to say "shake your bum-bum" and my old school favorite left over from my oldest niece "pump up the jam".

Good luck with getting everything done!

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»