Orally Speaking...

12/28/2005 05:02:00 PM 2 Comments »
The kids are on vacation, and we are spending lots of time together. I have my friends kids today and tomorrow because she is a NICU nurse, and she works overnight. I try to help out when our kids are on vacation so she can get some sleep during the day. Today, I was driving all six of the kids to the park which isn't far from our house. I was still in the process of loading them up in the mommy van when MO(my oldest) shouted from the backseat, "Mom!! What's a blow job?" WHAT???!!!?!??!?!
I said, "Where did you hear that??"
Now I know some of you are thinking that he heard it from my NH or I, but I assure you, we are very adept at using code words for bedroom activities.
I must also point out that the six kids I had were: 2 eleven year old boys, a nine year old boy, twin seven year olds(boy and girl), and my little Bubba who is two.
So, they all heard MO yell "Blow Job" at the top of his lungs and were eagerly awaiting my response.
He says he heard it on channel 48, which here is Comedy Central. I don't know if he is telling the truth, or what the hell he was watching, or where the hell I was when he heard this wonderful phrase, but I guess I have to play with the parental controls on the TV in the play room now. They didn't used to be interested in anything other than Nickelodeon or cartoon Network, but I guess things change.
OY VEY!
So, I gave him the "We'll talk about this later" answer, and I am eagerly awaiting that talk, let me tell you.
CRAP! Sometimes parenting really hurts.

2 comment/s:

Cat said...

Oh, no, no, NO! Do not TELL me these things! GAH!

I so do NOT look forward to that day...

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

It sucks, really.
Ha Ha Ha!!! SUCKS, get it???
Okay really,
It is not good.