etc...

12/12/2005 11:31:00 AM 3 Comments »
The trip wasn't so bad. I had a bit of trouble remembering to call everyone by their appropriate title. (Uncle so-and-so, aunt so-and-so, Mr and Mrs.) I'm used to being much more relaxed with our names. I still don't know what to call my mother in law. I called her Mrs.____ the whole time I was there, and I slipped once and called her by her first name, and I was reprimanded. So, I guess that's it, just Mrs. ___. Oh well, one day I'll get it right.
Everything is going okay here. I'm running around trying to get Christmas shopping done, and make sure the kids are all taken care of. I was just informed that the school will be closed for the break for over a month, which means I will be out of work for about 6 weeks. Ouch. Maybe I will be productive and get all my mundane things done at once. You know...doctor's visits, dentists, things of that nature. Exciting. Maybe my house will even be clean!
Tomorrow, we are going to Disneyland!!!!!! I am soooooo excited! My NH won't be joining us because work will not permit it, but the rest of my family is going.(kids, my sis, and my parents) I will be taking the kids out of school for the day. They don't know yet, it's a surprise. I hope they're going to be happy!!! Anyway, life is back to normal. I have a busy schedule for the next week, then nothing....Maybe I can blog more.
Peace out,
Mom

3 comment/s:

Cat said...

Hey woman. I haven't heard from you in a while, so I thought I'd check in. You biznitch, heading off to Disneyland to have fun and shizz. LUCKY! And surprising the kids like that? Dude, I wish my parents would have thought of that. AWESOME.

Yep. I'm jealous. Have some serious fun, mm'kay?

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

Thank you!!! What a coincidence, I was just catching up on your blog today!!! Your Christmas picture rocks! Thanks for checking in!

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

I love you, too.