random thoughts

10/12/2005 03:15:00 PM 2 Comments »
I am enjoying my life, really.  I think I have a relatively fun time.  I wish I had more time and more money for travel.  That would make a difference, I’m sure.  I also wish I had a cleaning service to clean my house.  Just to free me up to do other things.  Like homework.  I’m really slacking with that stuff.  I also need to cook better meals for the kids.  I need to spend more time with my husband.  Maybe I should do some mid-year resolutions.  OOOh, maybe I should have a to-do list.  I think I’ll do that.  That way, I can check things off and feel productive.  I wish money would fall out of the sky and land in my lap.  Do you think that ever happens?  And if it did, would “they” let me keep it?  You know who they are, right?  I wish I had time to join a club.  Or start a club.  Maybe even hang out with my friends.  I wish all my friends and family lived in a little commune together.  We could have so much fun!  We would have great coffee, too.  I wish I had time to garden.  I wish I had some land to grow things.  I also want a house and a dog.  I also would like to be in a play one day.  I bet I could be a great actor.  I also want to write a book one day, and I want people to read it.  And I want it to change their lives.  That’s all for now.
Peace Out,
Mom

2 comment/s:

Cat said...

I could SOOOOO be a great actor, too! We should write a play. No, a SCREENPLAY! Yes! The movies! We would rock! Totally...

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

A screenplay is an awesome idea! It would rock!!!