I'm tired

10/21/2005 12:37:00 PM 2 Comments »
Oh, I am sooo tired! I am typing an essay that has turned out to be like seven pages long, and I am sooooo sick of it. I only have one more long paragraph to write, but I am now at the point in writing it where I don't care.
I just found out that Harry Potter comes out the week before we're in Jersey, so I'm happy about that. And, I was concerned that our trip would have no educational component, and I would be taking the kids out of school for pure frivolity, but now, I am hoping that we can at least go see the Liberty Bell. Then, my kids can take a picture in front of it to show their teachers. I think I'll be off the hook then. What do you think? (Click on the title to learn about the Liberty Bell)

2 comment/s:

Bloggy said...

So where's my email?

Not-So-Normal-Mom said...

Stella: My essays are done for now, thank God! Yes, we are going for vacation. I've never been back there, and that's where he grew up and where his family lives. Sooooo, I am subjecting myself to my in-laws. I guess you could call that a vacation!:-)