woo hoo!!!

5/03/2005 11:51:00 AM 0 Comments »
My 20-11th birthday was last friday and my wonderful man gave me an engagement ring! It's soooo pretty! It's just what I wanted!!! We are getting married in one month and I am getting super anxiety-ridden. I am not at all worried about getting married...I am worried that the wedding won't go perfect. I know that is totally stupid because there is no way that it will go off without something being off. I just want it all to come together. I am an over-planner, and I keep worrying that I have forgotten something! AHHHHHHHH! I really do think it will be beautiful, I want everyone to have a good time and feel comfortable. That will be interesting. I have been doing all the planning myself, with the help of my mom and bridal party. Now, on the final stretch, his family has offered to help. Since I asked them months ago for help, to no avail, I am laughing to myself. I don't want their help. Now its like a challenge to prove that I can do it myself, ya know???? I have sooooo much going on in the next month! I am aslo graduating from college on the 27th. Woo Hoo!!!! Everything is going pretty good.......

0 comment/s: