a little hurt...

5/10/2005 08:46:00 PM 3 Comments »
Okay,so I had my bridal shower on Saturday, and I really had a great time. The women were all fun and they decorated beautifully!!!! But, the bitches from the coffee place(see link) that my fiance owns never showed. I worked there for years and I thought they were my friends. They all RSVPd to my sister, and only one called at the last minute to say she had too much homework. Give me a break. I don't like too many women and this just reinforces my dislike for females. It really hurt me. I don't usually get hurt that easily, but I was really let down. I guess mostly because I really thought I could count on them being there. I know I'm hurt more than pissed because I can't even bring myself to yell at them. I just well up when I think about it. I guess it shouldn't bother me so much. I should be concentrating on the good things and just let it go....Three and a half weeks until the wedding!!!!!

3 comment/s:

somedame said...

laura, what kept me away from the bridal shower was far to severe for me to just ignore. as you know i have a sickly grandma. her health is never dependable. so when i'm called to be "on watch" i have to do it. i should have called, i know. but, sometimes life gets overwelming and we forget to be polite. for this i'm sorry. i'm sorry that you are so upset.

Anonymous said...

your my four-wheel hero.

Anonymous said...

graduate on my dick.