Bachlorette Party!

5/17/2005 10:13:00 AM 1 Comment »
Oh......It was soooooooo fun! We went to a dinner show that was set up like a wedding and a reception. The audience sits at reception tables and participates like guests. The show was an Italian wedding complete with Grandma Loni and a Italian mom with a giant ass! All the guys were named Tony and Louie and the girls all had teased hair. It was great! It was all the things you don't want at your wedding. The bridesmaids carried their purses down the aisle (all mismatched, animal print and neon) and one of the groomsmen had a Boston Red Sox emblem on a chain around his neck. The bride tripped going down the aisle, and the ex girlfriend showed up in a 2 inch mini with fishnets. It was great and I was shnookered! We all did the chicken dance, Dancing Queen, and the electric slide. My maid of honor and I got a lap dance(clean) by the groomsmen! It was sooooo funny! Then, we went driving around downtown in a convertible that was decked out for the occasion. After that, we went to my MOH's house for our slumber party! I really did have a great time and I'm so glad that it was just the 5 of us. It was a perfect amount of people, we all fit in the convertible! I haven't talked to the girls from the coffee cart since before the bridal shower and none of them have made an attempt to contact me. It's all good, baby! No love lost. It's kind of like I now know where we all stand with each other! Anyways.....Only two and a half weeks until the wedding!!!!!! Just around the corner! Oh, and I graduate next Friday!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!
Peace Out,
Mom

1 comment/s:

Klthewriter said...

Looks like you had a good evening,, Let me first introduce myself, I am Keith and Jayson and I go back to being kids in the little town we are from (only recently we found out we are cousins,, Like I said small town LOL LOL )..
Second, I wish you two all the best , I am sure you will make him a great wife and I am sure he will keep you very happy..
I am so sorry I can't make it to the wedding but they are getting on us teachers about taking friday's off.. I will however fly out in July or Augs to take the married couple to dinner on me,, I will also forward a wedding gift to you two..

Good Luck and all the best,,

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!