Wow

3/07/2008 11:23:00 PM 1 Comment »
So...
The business fell through. We took a huge risk, and it didn't work out. We are going to generate a petition, and that's really all we can do at this point. This is an awful thing. Everything is going to change, and I'm pretty scared. I know that we are hard workers, so I shouldn't worry about what will happen. No matter what, we will be fine. I just really love that campus. It is such a part of our daily lives. We've mourned with these people, celebrated, welcomed babies, learned, and shared with these people. I would like to say that I hate the place, but the truth is, I really love it. That is exactly why it hurts so much. It hurts that they aren't rewarding loyalty or someone who really cares. Really. I'm sad. These last couple of weeks have pretty much sucked, and I feel so drained. Just empty, really.
Peace Out,
Mom

1 comment/s:

Well-heeled mom said...

How disappointing. I'm sorry.