Just Crappy...

11/27/2006 10:20:00 AM 1 Comment »
My mom was in the ICU for about a week. She had internal bleeding, and a pulmonary embolism, among many other complications. This has been a very trying time for my family, and I am hoping that things are on the upswing. My mom is very young-only 52-and we were not prepared for such complications. I have been at the hospital every day, which is hard because they don't allow children. My husband has been wonderful and I don't know what I would have done had he not been here for me. I love my mom very much and I'm not prepared for her to not be in my life. My father in law passed away last month and my mom was on the verge just a week ago. I don't know if we can take anymore of this. It's amazing how your life can change in just a month.

1 comment/s:

Well-heeled mom said...

Oh my gosh - 52 IS young. I hope she's getting better.