Fishing

8/05/2006 12:45:00 PM 3 Comments »

We went fishing last night with my father-in-law, who is visiting from New Jersey, and I caught the jackpot fish. Which means my fish was the biggest/heaviest on the boat. He was a great big halibut and he was really a tough guy to bring on the boat. My arm is still spasming!! We go out many times throughout the year, and I really enjoy it. My husband got me into it, and I never thought that I would like it as much as I do. The greatest part about catching the biggest fish on a boat full of men is how they all just chalk it up to luck or a fluke. Becuase if not, they would have to admit that a woman is better than them!!! Anyway, it was a great time and we are going to eat a delicious fish for dinner!
The link to Islandia Sportfishing in San Diego is up top...check it out!

3 comment/s:

Anonymous said...

You are TRULY the greatest FISHERPERSON in the universe!

Well-heeled mom said...

Holy Halibut! That is an awesome catch, and my favorite kind of fish dinner. I'm envious.

Anonymous said...

SHWEEEEET!

(And subscribing to a feed is an easy and convenient way to be notified when your favorite blogs are updated with new posts... I prefer bloglines, but there are tons of options through feedburner; just click around and see what works best for you!)